FIX8Group have a number of new and exciting opportunities for the right person to become part of this ever-growing business. We are a vibrant, innovative, design and visual technology driven event production company with an end to end approach to delivery. Involved with major brands within Corporate events, conferences, music, Formula 1, technical development of new solutions and all-round production and event management.
In the role you will have the chance to increase your AV experience whilst delivering fantastic events. Ultimately, your success will be demonstrated by successful execution and creation of fantastic looking events.
Based: We offer a highly competitive salary commensurate with proven experience with additional add-on benefits, exceptional working conditions within a modern purpose-built facility in Denton, on the outskirts of Manchester and encourage continual learning and development, backed by being an Investors In People accredited business. We operate on a global basis so at times there may be international travel.
Hours: Full time
Salary: For the right person to join the team, salary is negotiable and commensurate with proven experience.
Responsible for: Due to our continued growth, we’re recruiting a key individual to assist with the delivering AV solutions as determined by the project specification which can involve complex, multi-discipline projects and adapting to client changes during the event. This will be a multi discipline role covering audio, lighting and production and development opportunities lie within the role.
- – Keep abreast of changes in AV Technology in order to develop innovative and new ideas to clients as the business strives to be ahead of competitors in the arena in which it operates.
- – Operating as a key member of the team delivering any and all matters relating to the project.
- – Build and maintain strong, long lasting relationships with all other team members including, but not limited to suppliers, freelancers and internal colleagues.
- – Undertake Risk Assessments for each event from an electrical safety perspective.
- – Acting as an integral member of the Warehouse team in the process of preparing all necessary equipment for delivery of each project.
- – Member of the team involved in the logistical operations of ensuring the correct kit goes to the correct event at the correct time.
- – Checking all equipment and de-prepping with corrective actions upon return from client events.
- – Assisting with the preparation of kit for ‘dry hire’ projects.
- – Attending on site client projects and undertaking support on an as and when basis.
- – Performing PAT testing of electrical components for use on projects or used within the Company facility on a regular basis.
- – Ensure the business operates client events or its own internal operations in line with the most recent electrical safety and compliance qualifications.
- – Ensuring relevant quality standards are introduced and maintained.
- – At all times, working with other team members to present a clean, professional and first-class standard image of the warehouse and on-site activities.
Previous experience working within a team in a warehouse. Ideally from an AV or technical product industry. Holding the latest electrical qualifications is highly desirable and ideally qualified for BS7909 certificate in temporary electrical installations. Self-motivation, organisation and a willingness to work hard for a team in achieving an end goal as essential.
If you are interested, please send a covering email along with your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
The closing date for applications to be considered is Wednesday 4th September 2019.